Big Bruschetta Salad
I love salad but I love bruschetta too – this recipe fits both! This is an extremely tasty way to get some awesome veggies into your lunch or afternoon snack. This is a quick and easy recipe for you to create. You are going to love it.
- 1 slice toasted Bitchin’ Beer Bread
- 1/3 cup butter beans, drained, rinsed (from a can)
- handful fresh rocket, washed & dried
- 4 ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ ripe avocado, peeled, chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- to taste salt & fresh pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
1 tbsp fresh grated parmesan
1. While bread is toasting, toss beans, rocket, cherry tomatoes, avocado, oil and a bit of salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl so everything is kissed.
2. Place toast onto middle of plate and mound salad on top.
3. Finish with a drizzle of balsamic and parmesan. Voila!
Balsamic glaze is found in most grocery stores. If you want to bump it up a level, you can also use a white balsamic glaze as well!
This is best served ASAP!
I won’t be insulted if you don’t have time to make my Bitchin’ Beer Bread, just use your favourite substitute.
Omit cheese and crumble 1 tbsp of your favourite toasted and chopped nuts.
Hi! I am Dr Kat,
I am on a mission to teach the world
the POWER of CONFIDENCE.